- Inside Sales operation is a professional team of inside sales personnel that supports existing field sales, operational, and marketing initiatives utilizing a set of approved best practices, job aides, and quality metrics to build lasting relationships with Healthcare Practices across the nation.
- Our team is searching for high energy, self-motivated, dynamic individuals wishing to join a team environment that values individual achievement. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a continued focus on utilizing phone and other channels to create, nurture, and expand relationships with healthcare professionals to achieve brand objectives.
- Successful candidates will possess strong verbal communication skill, be highly organized, flexible, self-starters and have the ability to articulate value on a consistent basis in order to foster growth of an expanding customer base through positive customer interactions and lasting relationships.
- The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- The ideal candidate will have a background in direct selling, and a bachelor’s degree is preferred
- The candidate is required to have at least 2 years of customer service and/or sales experience.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently, highly organized, superior communication and relationship building skill
- Preferred Skill/Qualifications
- Understanding of medical terminology, ability to pronounce medical terms
- Knowledge of medical device, pharmaceutical market or related field
- Experience in the healthcare industry involving interaction with physicians, patients, and office staff is preferred.
- Skill demonstrating professional phone etiquette
- Ability to use MS Office, Outlook MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Excellent time management skill
- Ability to learn, assimilate information into practice to follow established, mandatory best practices including, but not limited to
- Daily activity, goals, metrics
- Proficient usage of applications, databases, and other core tools
- Maintaining strict quality control standards and performance monitoring
- Providing input on quality of calls, job aids, and targeted opportunities for ongoing improvement of daily output
- Effectiveness working independently and in a team environment
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Security, marketing, management, Training, Focus, Salesforce, Communication, Compliance, SIP