- CTO Engineering; Platform as a Service – Enterprise Pipeline Team
- Project manager role for the Enterprise Pipeline Migration Project.
- This role is instrumental to manage the activities for a migration team aligned to Line of Business (LOB) CIO organizations.
- This team just completed 1 phase of their current project and has run for over a year now
- They are moving into phase 2 now – enterprise pipeline migration.
- Running on Jenkins
- Migrating 500-700 apps in the next 6 months; most are already on the pipeline.
- P1 and P2 flavors. Migrating to P2.
- They are also on old server farms – need to migrate to new infrastructure
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Kanban/ Agile experience
- JIRA experience
- Good attention to detail.
- Will be looking through queues, make sure they stay well organized.
- Accustomed to working with large projects or large volumes of work
- Experience managing enterprise migrations.
- SDLC knowledge
- Additional technical knowledge
- Enterprise Level Experience
- Manage regular meetings with the LOB Liaisons to prioritize and schedule the migration work, groom the backlog and ensure pre-requisites are completed prior to pulling into the next step
- Collaborate closely with the Technical lead and migration engineers to remove any road blocks and escalate issues for resolution by other teams
- Maintain the JIRA Epics and ensure work is being properly tracked and updated via statuses in the JIRA project to ensure accurate reporting and metrics for the LOB POD Migration team
- Develop strong relationships with CIO organizations supported by the migration team to understand the business model and collaborate closely to ensure smooth transition of the applications through the migration
- Will work with onshore and offshore teams
Project Management, Kanban, Jira, Agile