Why are they bringing on this person? These contractors will be brought on to help with the new group software engineer in test for the Quality Engineering Group.
These SDET candidates will help lead the development of transition from Selenium to BDD this year.
These SDET’s will be on the Digital Innovation and Technology group and will be responsible for working with the development team to create automation frameworks to help support their Agile development and DevOps groups. They will be working to create iOS and Android frameworks from scratch as well as build on Design and develop tests, tools and frameworks to enable reduction of manual testing:
- Deliver a robust automation framework built upon established and proven open-source tools and strong experience on Service layer testing) to support Agile/Scrum development, DevOps, and CI/CD
- Design and architect modular and reusable automated testing solutions that satisfy client requirements.
- Provides automation expertise, training and coaching to team members.
- Keep current with advances in automation methodologies and tools.
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration software
- Mobile testing – Appium with any cloud services (Perfecto, Saucelabs, Browser Stack)
- Proficiency in writing Native app code test using Swift XCTest, Espresso with Kotlin with any Cloud services like (Sauce labs, Perfecto, Browser Stack, Seetest Cloud etc...)
- Strong in BDD concepts and Strong Experience in Java Testing Frameworks (TestNG, JUNIT)
- Experience with Command line tools for iOS, Android and Appium
- Experience with build & dependency management tools like Maven, Gradle, cocoapods
Selenium, NICE, management, JIRA, Agile, ant, Design, Automation, Azure, Engineering, SDE, Testing, SAN, JUnit, Java, SDET