Corporate and Role Context:
- Collabera is a total talent solutions company, providing software engineering technology and talent solutions for the world’s most tech-forward organizations in the areas of engineering, Cloud and Data/ AI.
- With its roots serving the product engineering needs of some of the world’s most recognized businesses in technology, financial services, telecom, and healthcare, Collabera today operates across 60 locations in 11 countries, serves 30% of the Fortune 500, and has exceeded the industry growth rate by 3-4x for several years, with revenues now approaching $1b annually.
Roles and Responsibilties:
- The Consultant Relationship Executive will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with employees at various locations.
- This role is also instrumental in helping to drive business leads and overall Collabera branding within the employee community at the client site.
- Conduct new hire orientations
- Assist candidates with completion of on-boarding paperwork when needed
- Complete I-9 Verifications
- Walk in and walk out the consultants during terminations and hiring
- Meet with employees in-person on a reoccurring basis
- Manage employees working at different locations
- Resolve and address questions / concerns from employees
- Manage and maintain referral / redeployment programs
- Develop business relationships by conducting monthly meetings to ensure optimal expectations are met for client, consultant and organization
- Act as bridge between customer and employee, provide feedback, counseling and training guidance as required
- Develop and maintain client relationships, ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Build relationships and help connect opportunities to account managers
- Collaborate with internal teams and facilitate an excellent experience for employees
- Ensure Client program communications are passed on to everyone - this includes dress codes, attendance policy, escalation process, shift schedule communications etc.
- Promote Collabera at the Client site/Organize lunches / team events etc
- Serve as a liaison between the consultant, sales team, recruitment and human resources department.
- Coordinate and execute corporate networking events to promote consultant appreciation.
- Ability to build strong relationships
- time management skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
Communication skills, Time Management