Corporate and Role Context:
- Collabera is a total talent solutions company, providing software engineering technology and talent solutions for the world’s most tech-forward organizations in the areas of engineering, Cloud and Data/ AI.
- With its roots serving the product engineering needs of some of the world’s most recognized businesses in technology, financial services, telecom, and healthcare, Collabera today operates across 60 locations in 11 countries, serves 30% of the Fortune 500, and has exceeded the industry growth rate by 3-4x for several years, with revenues now approaching $1b annually.
The Purpose, Role Definition, and Requirements: The WHY and WHAT for an Senior Account Manager
- As an Senior Account Manager, you will be given all the tools necessary to be successful, including a well-established leadership team.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager / Regional Director, you will be responsible for prospecting new business leads and growing existing business relationships with single or multiple accounts.
- The role will require you to think critically by presenting comprehensive business solutions to existing and new clients, as well as partnering with Recruiters to ensure top-tier candidates are presented to help clients solve their short and long-term business objectives.
- As an Account Manager, you are the face of Collabera, therefore you are expected to manage the placement of IT professionals with the client(s), as well as attend weekly meetings and networking events to continuously grow the Collabera brand.
Key responsibilities include:
New Client Acquisition:
- Create a sales pipeline through market research of companies that utilize IT staffing
- Cold call extensively into prospective leads to convert them into hot prospects/ new clients
- Schedule virtual or in-person meetings to conduct sales presentations, with the objective to close business / receive signed contract
- Build strong relationships through consistent networking efforts at the “C” level and with hiring managers who purchase IT staffing/ consulting services to maximize requirement opportunities and become preferred vendors
Existing Client Relationships:
- Keep constant contact with all relationships in existing clients so that we are in their mind if they have IT requisitions to fill
- Ensure to map the organizational structure of clients to optimize revenue generation by networking with every department/division in the company
- Be sure to upsell the various digital-transformation services Collabera can offer to enhance the Collabera brand and monopolize our presence with each client
- Work closely with recruiting team to ensure the delivery of quality candidates in a timely fashion for any project requirements