· Must have full understanding and experience maintaining, managing, and monitoring end-user computing infrastructure, running Windows 10.
· Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
· Knowledge of monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
· Repairing and replacing equipment or coordinating with external vendors
· Testing new end user technology whenever applicable
· Set-up / troubleshoot / configure as per documentation – telephony and conferencing tools
· Knowledge on MSFT technologies such as MSFT Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, VDI
· Exposure to usage and supporting of Citrix environment.
· Must have supported office utility applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Skype, Teams, WinZip, Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc…).
· Exposure to setting up o365 user and configuring emails
· Basic Network troubleshooting and coordinating with specialized teams.
· Windows Patching Experience (SCOM preferred), & coordinating with Server teams
· Ability to support login issues in relation to Active Directory
· Ability and exposure to remote support tools
· Previous experience with automated and manual backing-up of end-user data
End User Interaction Management
· Responding to tickets (Service Now) from Service Desk in a Time Bound Manner.
· Logging any direct queries / issues coming from end user (via of chat / email / phone) in Service Now
· Tracking of all interactions with users and other support teams in ticketing system
· A team player who can support fellow team members
o Willingness to fill-in for fellow team members when situation demands
· Flexibility to adjust work hours to support critical requirements
· Ready to listen and accept feedback from colleagues and supervisor
· A sense of responsibility and being reliable towards a common shared goal
· Must understand ticketing environment (Service Now preferred)
· Basic understanding of “Time to Respond”, “Time to Resolve” and intermittent follow-ups on tickets and tracking
· Understanding of knowledge base and its importance
· Documenting new learning – technical or procedural